College Student Mission Projects
Students who are enrolled in college are eligible to participate in student mission opportunities. The sojourner mission opportunity is available for students who have completed their junior or senior year of high school.
Student Missions Qualifications
2. A heartfelt desire to verbally share the Gospel with the lost.
3. Flexible and willing to serve others with a humble spirit.
4. Spiritually, physically, and emotionally healthy. Persons with adaptability, common sense and spiritual maturity. Some positions require persons that are physically able to participate in vigorous activity.
5. A minimum of 2.25 GPA. On some positions, students must meet appropriate semester hour requirements.
6. Each student must complete online application and be interviewed by a local committee through BCM or your Florida Baptist Church.
7. All students serving will be required to enlist at least five (5) Mission Support Partners who will pledge to offer prayer, encouragement, and/or financial gifts throughout the summer.
Project descriptions are available at www.FloridaBCM.com for other student mission opportunities.
For more information, contact Connie Ricks, 1230 Hendricks Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32207; 1-800-226-8584, ext 3092.