Student Missions Qualifications
1. Student experiencing spiritual growth and ministry in the community through active leadership in a Baptist Campus Ministry and/or local church ministries. Students should be able to cooperate and minister with Southern Baptist missionaries and churches. Student must demonstrate a solid commitment to Christ.
2. A heartfelt desire to verbally share the Gospel with the lost.
3. Flexible and willing to serve others with a humble spirit.
4. Spiritually, physically, and emotionally healthy. Persons with adaptability, common sense and spiritual maturity. Some positions require persons that are physically able to participate in vigorous activity.
5. A minimum of 2.25 GPA. On some positions, students must meet appropriate semester hour requirements.
6. Each student must complete online application and be interviewed by a local committee through BCM or your Florida Baptist Church.
7. All students serving will be required to enlist at least five (5) Mission Support Partners who will pledge to offer prayer, encouragement, and/or financial gifts throughout the summer.