How to Grow a Strong Stewardship Church (Hackett - booklet) is a suggested guide for developing and maintaining a ministry of stewardship in the local church and is a practical guide for pastors, church staff, and church stewardship committees/teams.
Request* the 88-page booklet, "How to Grow a Strong Stewardship Church," and learn how to:
• Establish the biblical concept and theological basis of Christian stewardship as it relates to both the individual and the church’s ministry of stewardship.
• Assist churches in completing a stewardship analysis as a resource for annual stewardship planning.
• Present new research and findings on the attitudes and perceptions of Southern Baptist church members.
• Train church stewardship committee/team members.
• Provide current information on Christian financial planning, church ministry budgeting, and communication and accounting ideas.
How to Grow a Strong Stewardship Church (Excerpt) (PDF/3 pages)
*Materials are available free of charge for Florida Baptist churches. Quantities are limited. Contact the Stewardship Team at 800-226-8584, ext. 3022 for further information, or e-mail ST@flbaptist.org.